Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The G Virtue.



Today,
I just want to be grateful
that as I dart my head out of the window, 
I can sense the dawn air molecules run through my airway,
greet and fill my lungs with absolute freshness.



I just want to be grateful,
for the warm hearty laksa that stained my tastebud with nothing but magnificent
-- made me fly over the moon, this morning. 




I just want to be grateful,
to the anonymous kind soul who land mown our wildest spiking grass
as we came home to a brighter green clean yard.






I just want to be grateful,

for the usuals that barely left extra,
yet still sustained.

for the loving circles with defined and distinct characters,
who always have been there.

for the energetic, genuine, heartfelt lecturers,
who spur and unlock the hidden encyclopaedic potential in us, in profound ways.

for the flaming spirit and accelerating adrenaline,
that drives me beyond self-barricade.




even when inner adversity and challenges uninvitedly strikes,
choose to be Grateful, for it is The Calling from Above secretly whisper how much He miss our heart returning back to Him.

What more can I not be grateful for in this life?



Today
is no other special day,
but just another day,
to be Grateful.


-sz.


1 comment:

  1. I want to say that
    every beautiful word strikes me
    and make me bow and prostrate to the creator
    -fitrie

    ReplyDelete