Monday, November 6, 2017

Little things that means a lot to me.

5 Nov 2017, Sunday

It is a beautiful day and as usual, I will go to the aunt next door's house to buy my snack pack. As I arrived there, I overheard the aunt and her friend's conversation, not knowing who're they referring to ;

"Belajar tu biarlah sampai ke liang lahad.." said her friend, in a tone of reflecting a problem.

"Allah itu tidak akan tengok segala apa pun yang kita ada.. kecuali hati kita ni.., betul tak?" she looked and asked me.

I nodded. I couldn't say a thing, because I was too, reflecting upon what their saying. It penetrates deep inside me, as booster to start a new week of Endocrine System.

*        *       *

10.30 a.m - Uzma and I was rushing to the female ward, and as we passed by the labour hall, I again, accidentally overheard a question asked by a man to a female security guard ;

"Kak.. Kalau suami nak masuk tengok isteri bersalin boleh..?" in a hopeful voice.

I was.. argh! So touched! I don't know why.. 

Her wife must'd be so lucky to have a loving, strong and supportive husband. and I am glad for you, women ;') Congratulations on adding a new happiness in your life!


*        *          *

6 Nov 2017, Monday

A super productive day. Is it because I had a good sleep last night? or because Nina took over my cooking turn last night? hehe but whatever it is, Uzma and I did a full course of clerking quite a number of patients today. Both of us haven't even reach the lethargic threshold and so we continue seeing patients who sits at the clinic bench. 

Massive clerking and also there's these cute creatures made my day! 

Most of them are delayed milestone and down syndrome kids. 

But to me, you kids are special and I knew, these kids mean the whole world to their parents. 

So dear wonderful kids, I am so happy that you answer my questions cherish-ly, altho in an unwell being. and wow you kids are so hyper playing around huh?! haha!

I ask Allah to grant you good health and make you the most happiest children in this world and the next, despite of what you have to go through in this life okay? You have such a strong parents, yknow! Be good to them.


*          *        *














No comments:

Post a Comment